The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by CADCAMGURU Solutions Pvt. Ltd. (“the Company” or “we” or “CADCAMGURU”) and while we endeavor to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event we will be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you may be able to link to other websites which are not under our control. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorsement of the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, the Company takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
Terms & Conditions of Use
Welcome to www.cadcamguru.com This website is exclusively owned and managed by CADCAMGURU Solutions Pvt. Ltd. All the contents of this website are the copyrighted material of CADCAMGURU Solutions Pvt. Ltd. (“the Company”, or “we” or “CADCAMGURU”).
- The contents of the pages of this website are for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- We may terminate User’s access at any time for any reason. CADCAMGURU may monitor access to the site.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- The Site, and all content, materials, information, software, products and services provided on the Site, are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. CADCAMGURU expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- We make sure that users get uninterrupted access to our service, but there is no obligation to do so.
- It’s prohibited to edit HTML source code, reverse engineer or attempt to hack.
- All website content or information that can be seen, heard or otherwise experienced on the Site is exclusively copyrighted in the name of CADCAMGURU Solutions Pvt. Ltd.. You may use the Site, the Service and the Content for your own personal, but for non-commercial use only.
- You may download and print the available material for your own personal but non-commercial use only.
- CADCAMGURU shall have no responsibility for any damage to a User’s computer system or loss of data that result from the download of any content, materials, information from the Site.
- You will not transfer any information from the website or produce derivative work which you can display, distribute or transmit.
- You may not mirror or frame the home page or any other pages of this Site on any other web site or web page.
- The entire contents of the Site are protected by copyright and trademark laws. Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- You agree to indemnify, defend and hold CADCAMGURU harmless from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, arising out of or relating to any misuse by the User of the content and services provided on the Site.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of India or other regulatory authority and the Courts in Pune shall have exclusive jurisdiction to resolve any such dispute.
Cloud Mining is the process of money mining working with a centralized virtual data center which has access to shared minergate pool fee resources via an online link. This sort of cloud mining permits consumers to trade currencies instead of investing in high priced mining equipments which require infrastructure and equipment.