Certified Product & Tool Design Engineer£0
About this course
- Certification Courses for Mechanical Engineers viz. CADCAMGURU Certified Product & Tool Design Engineer includes domain knowledge of Product & Tool Design along with CAD and CAE software, design fundamentals, domain training by industry experts, aptitude test training, soft skill training, and industrial visit.
- Each student will get experience working on 3D CAD software.
- As Training partner of Dassault Systemes, PTC, Siemens, and ALTAIR, we provide experiential learning and hands-on experience on software like CATIA, CREO, Nx CAD, HYPERWORKS, and ANSYS.
- 100% placement assistance
- Unlimited opportunities for interviews after course completion
- Domain knowledge of Product & Tool Design
- Training on CAE (Analysis) & 3D CAD modeling of casting, forging, plastic, sheet metal and machined components
- Faculties with a minimum of 10 years of Industrial Experience in their respective domain
- Design Fundamentals
- Industrial Visit
- Aptitude test training for placements
- 24×7 online learning portal
The course is Certified by CADCAMGURU, Additionally CATIA certification of participation from Dassault Systemes, Nx CAD certification of participation from Siemens PLM and CREO certification of participation from PTC (with a nominal fee) is given after course completion.
6 Months (full time). (Monday to Saturday) – 6 hours daily including Classroom Lecture and Lab Practice.
- BE/B Tech in Mechanical / Production / Automobile or equivalent pass out.
- Diploma in Mechanical / Production / Automobile pass out.
- The student who have appeared for final year exam can also apply. At the time of admission, students shall submit original and xerox copies of mark sheet and degree certificate for verification.
- Only students who have successfully completed the Degree / Diploma examination will be eligible for Campus Placement. In case of the backlog of any subject, only after all the subjects are cleared, the student can be considered for placement.
- Industry sponsored candidates.
Which softwares are taught in CADCAMGURU Certified Product & Tool Design Engineer course ?
CAD Softwares like CATIA, Creo, Nx CAD and CAE Softwares like Ansys and Hyperworks. But the course content is beyond the software with focus on domain knowledge.
What is the duration of the course?
The total duration of CADCAMGURU Certified Product & Tool Design Engineer course is 6 Months. It is a full time course from Tuesday to Sunday 6 hours daily, including Classroom Lectures and Lab Practice.
Other than these softwares what will you cover in this course?
The course content at CADCAMGURU is much more than the software commands. It includes Product Design, Plastic Product Design, Sheetmetal Design, Injection Mold Design, GD&T, Jigs & Fixture Design, Foundry Technology, Aptitude Test & Softskill Training. All these things will help you in cracking the interview.
How is CADCAMGURU different?
The course content of CADCAMGURU is designed in collaboration with industrial experts. CADCAMGURU is authorised training partner of Savitribai Phule Pune University. CADCAMGURU is the only institute in India which is Authorised Training Centre of Leading CAD & CAE software manufacturers like Dassault Systemes for CATIA, PTC for Creo, Siemens PLM for Nx CAD and Altair for Hyperworks. CADCAMGURU has been awarded by PTC as the “Authorised Training Centre with Best Placement Record” in Asia Pacific region. CADCAMGURU has the best in class facility for students like classrooms with LCD projectors, state of the art lab facility with latest workstations, library with internet facility, hostel accommodation assistance, canteen facility at Corportate Office, etc.
What is the profile of the faculties that will train us?
All our faculties are Engineers from reputed colleges with years of industrial experience. All our senior faculties are Certified by Dassault Systemes, PTC etc.
What do you mean by 100% Placement Assistance?
100% Placement Assistance means till the time you get a job, interview opportunities will be provided through campus. There is no limit for the number of interviews or duration after course completion. CADCAMGURU does not guarantee a job as the student has to crack the interview process. CADCAMGURU will train and guide the students to the best of our abilities to get students placed.
Will I get interview calls immediately after joining?
Companies visiting CADCAMGURU for campus interview want students who have completed their training at CADCAMGURU and who can join immediately. Hence, interview calls will be provided only after successful course completion.
I have an experience in production/maintenance/quality. Will my experience be counted during placement?
Students with experience in any field other than Mechanical Design domain will be considered as a fresher by the companies in the campus. They may get additional benefit depending upon the company policy.
What is the eligibility criteria of companies for placement?
There are three types of companies – MNC / Large Scale, Medium Scale and Small Scale. All types of companies come to CADCAMGURU campus for placement. Every company have different eligibility criteria for placements. The bigger the company size the eligibility criteria will be stricter. Generally the eligibility criteria are less strict as compared to college campus. CADCAMGURU has in house online portal for placements. We mention the company name, location of job, software, domain, eligibility criteria and salary bandwidth on our online portal. Placement depends on eligibility criteria of the company, students academic history, year of passing, performance at CADCAMGURU exams and interview performance of the students. Please visit or call your nearest CADCAMGURU branch for more info on eligibility.
I have backlog / year down in the last year. Will I be eligible for placement?
No. There should be no backlog or year down as per the requirements of the companies visiting CADCAMGURU for campus placement. After clearing the backlog one can join the placements.